Mansfield Junior Cricket Club was established in 1965. It has a long tradition of creating an atmosphere where all players are encouraged to 'have a go'. Your child will be trained by coaches who are qualified and love the game of cricket.
How can you help your child get the most from the game of cricket?
- Come along to training and get involved.
- Encourage the children from the sideline.
- Model good sporting behaviour.
- Praise the children for 'having a go'.
News & Events
Trophy day is held every year at the end of the season. All children receive a trophy that recognises their contribution to the Team.
Special trophies are also handed out to recognise outstanding play.
- Most runs scored
- Most wickets taken
- Most improved
- Coaches encouragement award