The 2nd Applied Statistics and Policy Analysis Conference organising committee invites the submission of full papers or abstracts for original work for consideration as an oral or poster presentation in this program.
There is a number of travel grants available:
Higher degree by research and early-career researchers less than five years from PhD, are invited to apply for student/early career travel awards. If you are a graduate student, postdoctoral researcher or early-career academic and you are giving a full paper, you are eligible to apply. Female students/researchers and underrepresented minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
Full Paper Guidelines:
- Full papers are for mature work, requiring lengthy explanations of the conceptual background, methodology and data and analysis.
- The paper language must be in English.
- Full papers should present original works and have not been published elsewhere.
- Full papers should state: (i) the major issue(s) addressed, (ii) potential significance of the work, (iii) the theoretical and methodological approach(es) pursued, (iv) major findings, conclusions with implications and (v) relevant scholarly references.
- Full papers must not exceed 10-12 pages and should follow the instructions on the following template (Full Paper Template).
- All full papers have to be submitted in PDF format before the deadline through the ASPAC2019 EasyChair submission portal
- Abstract must be prepared either in LaTeX or .doc format. Click here for the template in LaTeX or .doc.
- The address of the author who will present the paper must be clearly specified following the guideline.
- Incomplete or incorrectly formatted abstracts will not be accepted.
- The official language for all abstracts, papers, and oral presentations is English.
- The abstract should state concisely the methods and results of the paper.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words (maximum), not including title, author, and keywords. A character is defined as any keystroke, including spaces and punctuation. Abstracts exceeding this count will be truncated. Please submit your abstract free of typographical errors or misspellings.
- All abstracts have to be submitted in PDF format before the deadline through the ASPAC2019 EasyChair submission portal
Deadline: Monday, 17 June 2019
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.