International Institute of Training pty ltd
Position: I.T Support Officer (Level:1 and 2 support)
Click here for IItraining Website.
Location:62 Spring Square,Hallam ,Victoria 3803
Febuary 2017 - Current
Responsibility as I.T. Support Officer (L1 & L2)
1. Database management for student data via Wisenet (Learning relationship Management Platform for RTO),
2. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults,
3. Setting up new users' (Students login) accounts and profiles-Active Directory Management,
4. Maintenance of the NAS drive (Network Attached Storage) for data storage facility,
5. Maintenance of the Computer Network in the organisation,
6. Installation and configuration of OS (Operating System) in computers and laptops,
7. Diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in personal,
8. Ordering and replacing the System parts and Peripheral devices,
9. Managing all system backup restoring protocol (Timely and periodically backup of the data),
10. Setting up Cisco ATA device (Analog Telephone Adapter) for VoIP calls for organisation,
11. Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning.
12. Using "itop" as ticket raising system and solving query via "Team Viewer" and in personal.
1. Windows (Wintel) system XP, Windows 7 ,8.1 and Windows 10,
2. Microsoft Exchange Server,
3. Microsoft Server 2016,
4. Microsoft Office 365 and 2016,
5. Windows Active Directories (400+ Users),
6. Configuaration of Cisco Routers and Switches,
7. VMware Vsphere and Data Recovery.
Responsibility as Administrator
1. Coordination for hiring venue for conducting classes and Creating M.O.U (Memorandum of Understanding) and Agreements for hiring venues,
2. Other Administrator work as and when required by the management.
Study Masters-Fusion Force
Position: I.T Support cum Administration
Click here for Study Masters Website.
Location:Suite 2 Level 7,221 Queen Street,
November 2015 - Febuary 2017
Responsibility as I.T. support (L1 and L2)
1. Maintenance of System Hardware,
2. System Trouble-shooting,
3. Maintenance of Database,
4. Network Management(Connecting Printers and other components to Network),
5. Ordering I.T material for company as well as student,
6. System Updating and Operating system formatting,
7. Getting up periodical Backup of data.
Responsibility as Administrator
1. Handling all paper works,
2. Enrolment of Student for various course at different studies centres and various colleges,
3. Data Base management of System,
4. Coordination with different college and trainers,
5. Coordination with students,
6. Maintenance of compliances as per college guide lines and Filing of all important documents.
Skynet Placements and Outsourcing Services (India)
Position: Network Engineer and System Administration.
Click here for Skynet placements Website.
Responsibility undertaken :-
1. Database Managements-Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges), Work as part of a team and provide 7*24 supports when required,
2. Network Management, Troubleshooting and Securing-maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation, undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources and securing Network,
3. System Management and Troubleshooting-Responsible for setting up and maintaining the system, User administration (setup and maintaining account), Verify that peripherals are working properly, quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure, Create a backup and recovery policy and Setup security policies for users,
4. Computer Formatting-Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out,
5. CCTV Camera management and monitoring,
6. Computer (Work-station) Troubleshooting.
Barodian Enterprise (India)
Position: I.T Trainee
Had gain one-year practical on feild IT training knowledge after completion of certificate in network engineering, under Esteem IT consultant name Barodian Enterprise.
TATA Consultancy Services (India)
Position: Process Associate
Click here for TCS Website.
Handling Client of Asia Pacific Countries i.e. Australia and New Zealand for Pharma Dept
Summary of Employment asset
1. Highly developed oral and written communication skills,
2. Proactive team player and hard working towards achieving team goals,
3. Solid training and educational background based upon development strategies,
4. Excellent communication skills with pleasing personality,
5. Excellent networking skills and Intercultural negotiation skills,
6. Always offering a high quality of flexible and support services to my client.
1. Confident with positive can-do attitude,
2. Excels at multitasking in a fast paced environment,
3. Superior customer service skills, telephone manner and computer skills,
4. Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
1. Computer Networking,
2. Troubleshooting Software and Operating System Knowledge,
3. Hands on experience on Computer Hardware and System Administration,
4. Hands-on Experience on Cisco-Packet tracer, Packet-tracer and Wireshark softwares,
5. Comfortable with Linux Environment like Ubuntu and Red hat,
6. Hands-on experience on Cloud Computing softwares and virtual-softwares like VM Ware and Virtual Box,
7. Hands-on experience and expertise in using Data Recovery Softwares for digital forensics like Pro-data discovery and Stellar Phoenix Windows Recovery,
8. Hands-on experience of website making like HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and its various components like CSS (Cascading Style Sheets),
9. Academic Knowledge regarding Penetration Testing, Reverse Engineering and Report Making,
10. Ceritified CISCO NETACADAMY IoT "Internet of Things", with 90.7%. Click here for Cisco IoT Certificate.
1. Good Communication Skill,
2. Handle Team Work,
3. Smart Working,
4. Honest and Reliable,
5. Punctual in time,
6. Able to work unsupervised and as a team,
7. Helping Nature,
8. Dedicated to work and having positive attitude,
9. Pleasing Personality and
Qualification and Awards
2015 - 2017
Masters of Information Technology (specialisation with Computer Networking and Network Security) from Charles Sturt University, Melbourne, Australia.
2008 - 2010
Certified Computer Networking and Hardware Engineer
2011 - 2012
Certified Cyber Security Expert (CCSE)
2012 - 2013
E-club Head, Management Student Association, M.S. University Baroda.
2011 - 2013
Masters of Commerce,Specialisation in Human Resource Management.
2008 - 2011
Bachelors of Commerce, Specialisation in Account and Auditing.
2004 - 2008
Successfully completed year 10th, 11th, 12th with Commerce and Computer Subjects
Throughout Schooling from English Medium