A study of reasons why people in the Pacific Islands connected to the Internet
Supervisor: Dr. Dirk H.R. Spennemann
Publications resulting from this thesis
- Ward, Wesley & Spennemann, Dirk H.R. (2000).
- Meeting local needs? a study of a communication project established in the Pacific Islands. Public Administration and Development 20(3), pp. 185¨195.
Ward, Wesley & Spennemann, Dirk H.R. (2000).
- Getting wired: a Pacific Islands study. Australian Journal of Communications 27(3), pp. 91-105.
- Ward, Wesley & Spennemann, Dirk H.R. (1997)
- Why are the Pacific Islands connecting to the Internet? [Abstract] in: Tony Bennett (ed.),
Cultural Cross Roads. Ownership, Access, Identity. Abstracts for the Conference 24-26 November 1997. Brisbane: Key Centre for Cultural and Media Policy, Griffith University. Pp. 94.