Kevin Allanic's Online CV
Specific details of the CV
3/4 Veale Street, Ashmont NSW 2650
A challenging career where I can develop my skills and contribute to a dynamic Information, Communication and Technology team or group.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Physically fit to work in the Organisation
- Excellent and Pleasing Communication skills
Parkes High School:
High School Certificate
TAFE NSW - Riverina Institute:
Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Certificate IV in Information Technology (Networking)
Knowledge about Wireless networking & Communications
Knowledge about Internet Service Providers
- During Certificate IV in IT Networking, I studied and passed the unit of competence, Identify, evaluate and apply current industry-specific technologies to meet industry standards, Build a small wireless local area network and Create Network documentation.
- Worked on 802.11 b/g/n/ac and high speed wireless communication standards.
- Configure and tested different wireless security access.
Knowledge on Enterprise Networking.
- During Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology, I studied and passed the unit of competence, Identify and use current industry-specific technologies and Install and manage network protocols.
- Worked extensively with both TCP/IP Protocols IPv4 and IPv6 & UDP Protocols.
- Test, Configure and Troubleshoot DHCP, DNS and Internet Gateway issues.
- During Certificate IV in IT Networking, I studied and passed the unit of competence, Install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network and Install, configure and test and internet protocol network.
- Worked on a Real time Project:- Successfully Planned, Install, Configure and Troubleshoot 4 LAN’s in a LAB setup using 16 Servers.
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Word - Expert
- Microsoft Access - Intermediate
- Microsoft Publisher - Intermediate
- Microsoft Visual Studio - Intermediate
- Python Programming - Intermediate
- HTML - Intermediate
- CSS - Intermediate
- SQLite - Intermediate
Date of Birth: September 15, 1992
Actvities: Basketball, football, playing computer games.
- Successfully completed Year 12
- Successfully completed Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Successfully completed Certificate IV in Information Technology (Networking)
On-going IT studies:
Currently doing Bachelor of Information Technology in Charles Sturt University.
Even though my knowledge is more on networking, my current studies thought me about the following:
First Session subjects that I passed already:
Second Session subjects on-going:
- Programming Principles - Distinction
- Computer Systems - Distinction
- Communication and Information Management - Credit
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Internet Technologies
- Introduction to Database System
- Customer Support and Management (taking a HDAA certification(customer support representative) this December)
IT Teacher (Griffith Campus)
TAFE NSW Riverina Institute
(O) 02 6962 0416
(F) 02 6962 0408
(M) 0426 191 786