When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time when the tide will turn.
Hi I am Nipuni Perera
First of all I would like to introduce my self. I am Nipuni Gayana Perera and I came from Sri Lanka. I am the second child of my family. My Father is Mr. M. A. Jayantha Shanthalal Perera. He is a Quantity Surveyor. He did his higher education in ICBT Campus, Colombo 04. Sri Lanka. My Mother is K. L. D. N. S Preethika Gunathilake. She has rented out her a building which owned by her. I have one elder sister and she is married and engaged in her own business activities. My younger sister is reading for Bachelor’s Degree in HR at Sri Lanka.
I got married with Hiran Madushanka in 2014. He is a Stock Controller. I successfully completed my one year Diploma Computer Graphic Designing in Sri Lanka.
I am Studding Information Technology in Charles Sturt University. CSU is also known for its friendly staff, and very well organized student support which I believe is essential for an international student. Information literacy is significant for day to day life subject, it encourages problem solving approaches and thinking skills – asking questions and seeking answers, finding information, forming opinions, evaluating sources and making decisions fostering successful learners.
If I able to obtain a degree qualification from Australia it would be an definite advantage to acquire a better employment opportunity in Meddle East region
• Graphic Designer
• Web designer
• IT consultant
• Computer Game Designer / Developer, Computer Animator
• System Administrator
• Java Programmer
• Media Analyst
• Software Quality Assurance Engineer
• Strategy Analyst
• Systems Analyst
• Technical Analyst
My Favourite Activities
- AThere are so many activities that, I love to be involved in or rather say I would do. I love to draw, I am good in Oil Painting
- Another favourite activity that I really love is reading books. Reading has always fascinated me and I just get too much involved in the book that I am reading, especially if it is a thriller one.
- And also I really love to watch moves.