Top performing Sales Associate with one years experience in retail sales and a reputation for exceeding performance benchmarks. Highly skilled at leveraging consultative sales techniques to upsell products and exceed sales targets. Demonstrated leadership skills that align teams and strengthen brand loyalty through exceptional customer service. Seeking to apply diverse sales experience to take next career step with a retail organization dedicated to providing world class customer service and producing strong team leaders.
Fashion Clothes Retailer - CBD,Melbourne
RETAIL MANAGER Apr 2015 - Present
Responsible for overseeing the day to day running of a large retail store and 15 staff. Leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast paced and constantly changing retail environment. Ensuring the store is operational at all times and that the range of clothes displayed meet the customer's needs.Duties
- Making sure the right things are being done, by the right people, at the right time and in the right way.
- Bringing the latest trends to the high street at affordable prices.
- Recruiting, training, appraising and supervising staff.
- Taking the time to coach colleagues by example every day, on and off the shop floor.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Ensuring the necessary health and safety checks are completed daily.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Maximizing profits while keeping costs at bay.
- Experience of managing small retail stores right through to large 4000 square foot outlets with turnovers of over $1.2 million.
- Proactive and able to use initiative with a `common sense` approach to solving problems.
- Taking the initiative, especially when it comes to dealing with customers.
|*Masters of Information Technology||Charles Sturt University, Melbourne, VIC||Australia|
|Bachelor in Information Technology||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad||India|
Putting the customer first
Planning store layouts
Strong persuasion skills
Cross selling products
Excellent interpersonal skills
Tactful & articulate
Getting a point across
Desire to succeed
Smart & well presented