I am a reliable, diligent, organized I.T professional. I thrive on challenges adapts easily to new roles and responsibilities, with good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player.
- Hamilton Internet cafe Newcastle May 2006- March 2007
- Adamstown library June Adamstown 2007- April 2008
- Gurwood Woolworth Wagga Wagga September 2009- October 2009
- I am proficient in database technologies includeing MySQL, Oracle and a range of NoSQL solutions
- Advance database management including; Optimization, Replication and Auto backup
- Software development on both desktop and web applications
- Bachelor degree: Charles Sturt University, Australia (2009-2015)
- Business Management : Bachelor degree: Charles Sturt University, Australia(2015-2019)
- Information Technology : Completed High School certificate (2006-2008)
- My name is Peter Deng,I Migrated to Australia back in May 2004 from Kenya.
- I Was born and raise at the start of Civil War in Country now called South Sudan in 1990.
- Between 1998-2003 I left home to attend all boys boarding school in Nakuru just west of kenya.
- During my years there i learn alot if lanaguages including swahili,english and africana among others
- Start of April 2004 we were granted visa by the Australian Embassy in Nairobi to Migrated to Australia
- However due to complication we did not leave until May 2005 and settle in Newcastle NSW
- Attend Saint Puis high school 2006 in Adamstown after waiting for a full year to join year Ten
- year later I join St Francis Xavier colloge In Hamilton for for higher school certificate
Name: Peter Deng
Address: 81 Crampton Street