Welcome to My Portfolio
An enthusiastic, committed and motivated individual, who enjoys working in a team environment, has excellent integrity, excellent communication skills, and good work ethic and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Experience in project management and leadership including leading projects, developing and implementing IT and Business strategies.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills and team work.
- Ability to take on multiple projects, to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Excellent analysis skills and able to formulate and implement high quality solutions.
- Appreciation for conceptual models, and the capability to understand and work with complex systems.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Quick leaner of how to use tools or different methodologies.
- Strong work ethics and able to adapt myself to the organization culture.
Following Master in Information Technology, Charles Sturt University, Australia (2014-2017)
B Eng (Hons) Software Engineering (Sandwich), University of Westminster, UK(2009-2013).
My Academic Projects
- The goal for this project is to achieve a decision support system and the centralized customer database for the leasing loan approval process for Bank of Ceylon Sri Lanka.
- Web based System using tools & technologies such as PHP5, Mysql and eclips.
Leasing Loan Approval System Using Decision Theory