An ambitious problem solver with a passion for online businesses, and who would like to join a team of developers. I have experience of creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems, keen interest in technology, mobile applications and user experience. Natural problem solver, I have proven myself by successfully completing projects for web design agencies, and IT departments.
Right now i'm looking for a suitable position with a company where outstanding performance is recognised and where I can work on a variety of projects.
WEB DEVELOPER Jul 2012- Dec 2014
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
- Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites.
- Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
- Designing prototypes for apps and websites.
- Creating logos, banners and buttons for websites.
- Simultaneously managing several databases and reporting tools.
- Contacting external webmasters to confirm link placements.
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
- Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
- Providing technical support to end users.
- Identifying and correcting software deficiencies.
- Devising SEO strategies based around specific keywords.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Awareness of the Web Development industry, and new technologies.
- Social Media Monetisation Strategies.
- Developing multi-user applications within a (SOA) service orientated architecture.
- Writing up technical manuals and user instructions.
- Strategically thinking through all parts of the design process.
- Knowledge of payment processing, customs clearance and multi-currency pricing.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- Able to organise own workload effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional requirements.
- Having a passion for customer service & responding quickly to enquiries.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Adaptable and able to quickly pick up new techniques.
- Understanding of W3C standards, web accessibility & best practice.
- Passionate about doing a good job.
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills, able to easily interact with fellow developers and customers alike.
- Comfortable with being the ‘go to’person in a company.
- Strongly committed to all projects from inception right through to the end.
- Confident, friendly and easy to get along with.
|*Masters of Information Technology||Charles Sturt University, Melbourne, VIC||Australia|
|Bachelor in Information Technology||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad||India|